Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Direction!!!!!!!

- Its been a while I came on here.Been occupied with lots "that i don't think  necessary" but its a chapter that has to be opened anyway.now am not gonna be self-centered...
 Hey Guys,
How r y'all doing? which brings me to the start of this post.
 - Like i earlier noted, Do I really enjoy what am doing? Well, it's called a learning process and @ this stage i just have to put my head down and be submissive..Imagine being dubbed "Not Serious" cos i wasn't getting all in...(**wink**)


- How possible can one study a course without knowing simple things..I remember a time I went for an Interview and was expected to be "Globally reformed'.still trying to figure out what that means and it brings me to a case where we had a practical class and a course mate couldn't power on a computer system @ 300 level (applicable in our universities) and it was no joke.....

- For now, I am to know certain things in my field cos soon heading to the fore where all eyes will be on me..(wouldn't wanna be embarrassed)
    God, I need direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment